When everything is going digital and portable in the technology world, Sony brought a smart gift as a smart watch (MN2) for gadget lovers. The concept has been successful in 2012, and it has been expanding under the new name: SmartWatch – remote control for your smartphone, which is similar to the conventional wristwatch. Tiny but functional device that allows you to answer calls and SMS, manage your music, to find a lost phone and just read the time without taking the phone out of his pocket.
It looks stylish and perfect that will suit your wrist. Smart watch has android operating system with multi-touch 3-level colour 1.3 inch OLED display.
It invites 3.0 Bluetooth of range 10 meters to stay connected to your Android Smartphone. It can be attached or removed from the wrist rubber strap.
The Sony smart watch includes widgets for e-mail, sms, social networking, time date and more. These smart watches are available in multi colour and has a stylish look.
Why is it totally different from other digital watches ?
1. The smart watch has a 1.3 inch (128×128 pixels) OLED touchscreen to control its function and a small power button on its frame to turn on or off it.
2. Its capacitive screen is very sensitive and supports two finger multitouch.
3. It has a strong aluminium case which protects it and gives a unique look.This display watch can be easily separated from the rubber wrist band.It is dust and splash proof.
4. It’s a rechargeable digital watch that can be recharged with a USB port and battery backup is about 3 to 4 days.
5. It gives notification of messages or anything through vibration and light.
6. It shows messages and emails on display and music can be controlled by the music player controller on its display.
7. It uses Bluetooth to receive calls and messages from an Android phone. You can reply of your phone calls without receiving calls on mobile , it has a microphone so calls can be received on it also.
8. Apps for this watch can be downloaded from the google play store and It has GPS map app also.
SmartWatch is compatible with all models of Sony and Sony Ericsson on Android last two years, starting with the X8 and X10, as well as with many other brands of popular smartphones running Android 2.1 and above:
• HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S
• Motorola Defy, Motorola Droid 2 / Milestone 2, Motorola RAZR
• Orange San Francisco
• Samsung Galaxy 5, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Fit, Samsung Galaxy Gio, Samsung Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy SL
Actually, since most of the time I use the phone just as a player, the SmartWatch and I basically used to control them. And happy as an elephant – it’s really very convenient.
In the locked version SmartWatch – it’s just a watch with a backlight, and in LiveWare settings you can choose to display the clock on the screen
Price : RS. 7990
Sony Smart watch Specification:
• Weight: 16gm approx
• Thickness: 8mm
• Screen Size: 36mm x 36mm
• Bluetooth: 3.0 (range 10m)
• Multi-touch OLED display
• Platform: Android
• Wearing: Watchband and clip
• Message: sms and email on display
• Power: Battery powered.
• Power Life: 3-4 days normally
• Charging: Via USB Cable
• Colour : multicoloured