Samsung updated its Galaxy phone family list again and added a Galaxy Trend II and Galaxy Trend II Duos. Both the handsets have been listed on the Samsung’s official site too. Here, we are going to tell you about its latest handset Galaxy Trend II Duos.
The spokesperson said that the company is trying to pull the consumers from low to medium range phones through such a device.
Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos s7572 is a dual SIM phone that comes amongst medium budget Smartphones. Its predecessor Galaxy Trend got a good response from the market, so Samsung released Galaxy Trend 2 Duos equipped with dual SIM and advanced features.
The company is trying to get all traffic from low to high range smart phones, so produced Galaxy Trend 2. It comes with dual core 1.2 GHz processor, which makes it faster in processing. The main feature of the phone is that it runs on latest android v 4.1 Jelly Bean and gives you better user experience. The phone has large 4.0 inch capacitive touchscreen display with 400×800 pixels resolution. Galaxy Trend 2 Duos has 3.15 mega pixel camera with 2048×1536 pixels resolution which clicks better quality snaps than Galaxy Trend and capable to record video too. Seeing the vast success of trend series, Samsung planned to launch Galaxy Trend 3 ahead.
Samsung Galaxy Trend II Features and Specifications
1. Galaxy Trend II Duos has a 4.0 inch capacitive touchscreen with 480X800 pixels resolution. The phone supports 2G, 3G and Wi-fi networks and runs on android 4.1 jelly beans OS. The company has given some necessary preloaded apps with it which forces user to buy it.
2. It is powered with 1.2 GHz dual core processor, which lets you good speed for gaming in the mid range phones. It has no internal storage, but the micro SD slot is available so can be expanded up to 32 GB.
3. Galaxy Trend ii duos has 3.15 megapixel rear camera which produces excellent output.
4. The phone has dual SIM option (GSM+GSM) and comes with some default apps as Facebook, Chat On etc. It has powerful Lion 1500 mAh battery which gives superior backup to your Trend duos s7572.
5. Galaxy Trend II has very sensitive touchscreen with Accelerometer and proximity sensors.
6. The phone has Bluetooth v3.0 and micro USB v2.0 which provides rapid speed to transfer data.
7. The device has been equipped with some official features so that you can stay in touch with your work.
8. If you are fanatic of music, then it would be great choice. Korean manufacturer has offered quality hands-free with it. The sound quality is truly nice.
Why Should buy it ?
Here, a question comes in the mind that why should buy it, when several handsets already available in the market with upgraded features?
The Trend II Duos phone is not a frequent handset Samsung has worked very much on its hardware and software. The touch is very sensitive and gives you smooth feel. You will experience that you are using a branded handset.