The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one gadget that was awaited by many consumers and its successor is now Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This is because of the thrill that had been previously caused with regard to its specifications. Upon its release just the other day, countless numbers of eager consumers stomped happily into retail shops to get the feel of the smart phone device as well as purchase it. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 brought up a unique set of characteristics that were appealing and still are appealing to consumers. These include:
- Processor power: This smart device was unveiled with unique processing capabilities. It came with a 2.3 GHz (quad core) processor and a 1.9 GHz (Octa-core) processor. The quad core processor was specific to the LTE device versions, while the Octa-core processor was specific to 3G device versions. Now we expect 8 core processor for the Galaxy Note 4 device.
- Operating system: The processing characteristics of the Galaxy Note 3 were also improved from its previous version. The new device incorporated the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. This kind of an operating system ought to allow for better processing as well as multitasking functionalities. Many analysts have called Android Kit Kat 4.4 as the future OS in Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Display: The display size of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was designed to be approximately 5.7 inches. Thus offering a better user experience in imagery.
- Resolution power: The device was also unveiled with a display resolution power of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Such as resolution power is great while zooming in and out of images. In addition to that, the resolution capability ought to allow for better image capturing.
- Internal storage: When it comes to smart devices, there is nothing as important as the internal storage of the device. With that, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 also incorporated an expandable storage that was ranging from 16 GB to 32 GB and finally to 64 GB. We are not sure what will be the RAM in Galaxy Note 4, but 128 GB is the minimum bet.
- Better battery power: A lot of individuals prefer a smart device that can stay on for a longer period of time. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 integrated this feature into the design. This is because it was designed to have a battery power of 3200 mAh.
- Camera Power: The device will come with 13 MP primary camera with auto focus and LED flash. It will have 2 MP front-facing camera. The camera will be capable to shoot 2160p videos at 30 fps. The camera features are Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR. The quality will be amazing and better than HTC devices.
- Connectivity Features: The device might come with microUSB v3.0 (MHL 2), USB Host, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, Infrared port, NFC, GPRS and EDGE.
The futuristic aspect of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is referred to as the futuristic tablet due to the fact that its release is yet to be established. However, it is an assurance that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be a device that speaks for itself since it will exhibit better specifications than that of the Galaxy Note 3.