Nokia unveiled flagship handset Lumia 1020 Windows 8 phone with 41 megapixel Pureview camera. Smartphone makers are working hard to get appreciations from users and I think we all know that the camera of a phone matters a lot, that is why we can search in details about the camera of Samsung Galaxy S5 and the camera of Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone 8. Nokia’s another 41 megapixel phone( Nokia 808 Pure View) was launched last year but got a tamed response in the Smartphone market.
This time Nokia is hoping a good result in the sale of its flagship handset. Lumia series has collected appreciation from the users though it is too early to say anything about the sale of Lumia 1020. One thing about the Lumia 1020 is clear that there is no one to stand against its Pure View Camera. The phone is getting very positive reviews due to its 41 Megapixel camera and becoming headache for all the manufacturers. Here below, we are detailing each feature of the device, which will assist you to know deeply about the phone.
Lumia 1020 has a 4.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280×768 pixels resolution and it is powered by a 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS. It supports 2G,3G,4G and Wi-fi networks. Nokia has not confirmed yet that It will get next update soon.
It has 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 32 GB internal storage with 7GB Skydrive cloud storage. The phone has dual core processor but 2 GB of RAM provides it fast speed. It has a non-removable Li-ion 2000 mAh battery. A wireless charging cover is also available to power it without plugging in.
Its narrower and slimmer dimension (130.4 X 71.4 X 10.4 mm) gives a comfortable feel when holding Galaxy Tab 3 in your palm and its light weight is 158g. Nokia has designed a protective leather cover for the Lumia 1020.The main purpose of this leather cover is to keep the rear camera safe.
Lumia has a 41 mega pixel (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels)primary camera with Xenon and LED flash.Its optical image stabilization and auto focus are capable to record HD resolution videos @30fps but it has only 1.2 mega pixel front facing camera. It has many features of the camera including 1/1.5” sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, PureView technology, Geo-tagging, face detection, dual capture, panorama and more which provide stunning images with a new level by adjusting focus, shutter speed. To know more about the phone, check specification chart below.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Specifications.
• Network – 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi
• Dimensions (H X W X D) – 130.4 x 71.4 x 10.4 mm
• Display – 4.5 inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen,16M Colors
• Resolution – 1280 X 768 Pixels
• Processor – 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon
• RAM – 2GB
• Operating System– Microsoft Windows Phone 8, Upgradeable to WP8 Amber
• Internal Storage – 32GB, 7GB Skydrive Cloud Storage
• Primary Camera –41Megapixel, (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics,optical image stabilization,autofocus, Xenon & LED flash
• Secondary Camera – 1.2Megapixel
• SIM Support– Yes
• Weight – 158g
• Ports – USB 2.0 and 3.5 mm audio jack
• Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
• Battery – 2000 mAh Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy S5 – Get detail about its Camera