Both Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus and Motorola Moto E3 Power have same screen size and internal storage. We have done a comparison based on the specs, basic information, features and technical specifications. Below is a detailed comparison for you, so you can decide for yourself:
Lenovo Vibe K5 was launched in August, 2016 while Motorola Moto E3 Power was launched in September, 2016.
Lenovo Vibe K5 works on Android v5.1 (Lollipop), whereas Motorola Moto E3 Power works on Android, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB) is powered by Octa core (1.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 ) processor and Motorola Moto E3 Power has Quad core, 1 GHz, Cortex A53 processor.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB) has 50% faster processor than Motorola Moto E3 Power, which provides you smoother experience.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB) has 3 GB RAM, whereas Motorola Moto E3 Power has 2 GB RAM. Lenovo Vibe K5 has around 50% more RAM than Motorola Moto E3 Power. More RAM means more applications can run at the same time. It also makes the device faster.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB) has 13 MP front camera while Motorola Moto E3 Power has 8 MP camera.
Both of them have 5 inch screen size.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB): 1920 x 1080 pixels
Motorola Moto E3 Power: 1280 x 720 pixels
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB) offers 125% more pixels than Motorola Moto E3 Power– more resolution means detailed and crisper images.
Both of them have 16 GB internal memory.
Motorola Moto E3 Power has external storage expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card slot, while Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB)’s external storage can only be expanded upto 32 GB.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB): 2750 mAh
Motorola Moto E3 Power: 3500 mAh
Both of them have Li-ion type battery. However, Motorola Moto E3 Power has around 27% more battery power than Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus (3GB). With more battery capacity, device’s battery can generally last longer, though it depends on a variety of other factors too.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB): SIM1– Micro, SIM2–Micro
Motorola Moto E3 Power: SIM1– Micro, SIM2–Nano
Both of them support 4G network.
Lenovo Vibe K5 (3GB): 142 x 71 x 8 mm
Motorola Moto E3 Power: 144.4x72x9.9 mm
Reasons to buy Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB RAM
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus looks very elegant; the aluminium body of the phone give a finest look to it.
- It supports full HD display with fast responsive touch.
- Dolby Atmos-enabled stereo speakers provide great sound.
- Supports 4G LTE connectivity.
- Powered by a 64bit octa-core processor with 3GB RAM for heavy gaming and multitasking.
- 13MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing camera is great for photography.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
- Affordable pricing.
Reasons to buy Motorola Moto E3 Power
- Moto E3 Power has a bigger battery of 3500mAh and it is one of the most important features that people want in their phones.
- It is an affordable smartphone with advanced specifications.
- The Moto E3 Power supports dual SIM.
- It is powered by a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor which makes your phone work faster.