Smartphones are the best source of the entertainment today as million of us stay connected to the world through these various phones like android, iOS and windows. The best genre of the entertainment on these smartphones is the widely popular games on them. These games are now so famous that the PC users, that is, of Windows 7/8/XP want to play them.
One such amazing game which has lured many Windows 7/8/XP users is Hill Climb Racing. This is just a simple game with lots of stages to clear and show your talent on the touch-screen phones. However, the controlling is better on the PC.
Here below we’ll tell you the method to download the Hill Climb Racing for Windows 7/8/XP, but before that, let’s take a tour of this game.
Read : How to play Subway Surfers on PC
Hill Climb Racing – An Overview
- It’s a fully fledged game with 14 stages to clear on different terrains with just 1st stage unlocked at the start of the game.
- The user interface is so smooth that even the forceful touch on your screen could lose you a game, that’s why you need the perfection.
- A lot of vehicles are here to clear the stages or you can choose your favorite one to clear all the levels.
- There are several power-ups and boost up available in the game and if you think yourself as an expert, then take the challenge to upgrade all the vehicles at the utmost level.
- You may not be a perfect driver in real, but here you can show your friends that what you can do if you get going after making records and sharing them on your social networks.
I guess the above features are enough to make you an addict of this game and I’m talking from my personal experience that once you’ll start the game, you’ll find yourself glued until your mom scream out at you. And, now here below is the downloading procedure of Hill Climb Racing game for your PC.
Download Hill Climb Racing for Windows 7/8/XP
- Step 1: As this game is a smartphone app, you need to download the Bluestacks app emulator to run this game.
Read : Download Bluestacks for PC (Windows/Mac)
- Step 2: Once downloaded, run and install the Bluestacks as per the on-screen options.
- Step 3: Launch the emulator and head to the search bar.
- Step 4: Type the name of the game to get the list.
- Step 5: Select the game and click on it to start the download.
- Step 6: After the downloading, run and install the game according to the steps shown on the screen.
- Step 7: Now, within a few minutes, you’ll find an icon on your home screen, just click on that icon to launch the game with Bluestacks on your Windows 7/8/XP PC and start playing the game.
The game is very addictive and hard until you get used to with it as you can control only two things, that is, acceleration and the brakes. And, as soon as you’ll be the master of these two things, you’ll be the only sire in the world of Hill Climb Racing.
Also Read : UC Browser for PC (Windows 7/8)-Free Download