Google unveils latest version “4.4 KitKat” of the Android operating system for the cell phones. The main aim of KitKat 4.4 launch is to accompany in a tactic from Google to get the latest Android version on all low-end and premium Android devices.
This is a big improvement as most of the lower-end devices running on the old Android versions, fueled the dispute that gave Android an incompatible experience. The development of KitKat 4.4 reduced the gap between high-end and low-end devices. If you are thinking to buy a KitKat phone, then you will have to give order for Google Nexus 5. The OS is not available with another handset yet. The features of 4.4 KitKat are better than the previous version Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
KitKat is the name of Nestle’s chocolate bar but there is not any money deal happened between Google and Nestle for the KitKat name. “We decided to this only for fun and surprise,” said John Lagerling, director of Android global partnerships. Now, Nestle decides to produce more than 50 million chocolates with the Android mascot in the 19 markets including the US, UK, India, Japan, Russia and Brazil.
Features of Android 4.4 KitKat
- It has well- improved security features, and its performance is unbeatable. It has the global support so it can work anywhere in the world.
- Android 4.4 KitKat supports second screen companion with all liquid accessories. Now, it comes with unique design, latest software and hardware.
- The operating system is being considered very lighter than the previous Android OS. It gives a weightless feel with multi sensory experience.
- It is as good inside as it seems outside, and features tri-core CPU support. Its adjustable orientation makes possible to work in portrait or landscape for panoramic taste.
- It supports maximum enjoyment for HD resolution and 4K video recording. It also supports multiple devices for the Android clouding system.
- Android 4.4 KitKat features unlimited standby time, which includes battery improvements and power saving mode.
- It also features an improved multi- tasking process. It even improves the touch screen so that it can revert speedily and more accurately than before.
- With 4.4 KitKat OS, you can directly print documents, web pages and photographs from your mobile phone. You can even print to any printer, which is connected with HP ePrint printers, others that have applications in Google Play Store and Google Cloud Print.
- Another major feature of 4.4 KitKat is the immersive mode. The immersive mode hides everything except the application you are currently using. Now, you can easily switch to full- screen view and swipe from bottom or top edge of the screen to bring back the navigation and status bar buttons.
- The Android 4.4 supports new composite sensors namely step detector and step counter. This enables the fitness app developers to make use of pedometer data without entering complex algorithms and codes.
Conclusion or Final Words
Previous series of Android Jelly Bean carried the ideology of the “let’s fix our old mistakes.” Therefore, the most notable innovations Jelly Bean can be said except that about a very good system of separate sections, and all the main left-overs: Google says that the basic meaning of the update from version 4.1 to 4.3 consisted in bringing the operating system to the mind and correcting long-standing bugs. “Bringing to mind” is to correct the error code that slows down and degrade the performance of the system, as well as easier to deal with. However, for users of all these things still remained behind the scenes.