A step of Panasonic to enter into the world of Smartphones
One of the leading electronics brand “Panasonic” is back. It made the cell phones when mobiles were hardly seen in the market but took a long break. After a break of a few years, it has come back in mobile phone market with Smartphones. Panasonic has launched ‘Panasonic Eluga Power’ in the market which is being considered as a good and affordable Smartphone. It may emerge as a strong rival against other Smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Nokia.
The company has used trending features in the phone with powerful hardware. We can see that the companies like Sony and Samsung are launching water and dust resistant phone in the market so Panasonic offered this protection to latest phone Eluga Power. Here, below we have described the specs and features of this phone that will help you to know more about this device.
Why Panasonic Eluga P is being considered close to the top level phone ?
- Panasonic Eluga P has 5 inches giant LCD capacitive touchscreen with touch assist .Touch assist can detect a hovering finger that is similar to Samsung galaxy s4 air gesture technology.
- Screen resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels with 16 million colours.
- Screen of Eluga P is water and dust resistant,So you will never have to worry if you are using it in the rain. It can work up to 1 meter and 30 minutes in water.
- Panasonic Eluga P is powered by Qualcomm MSM 8270 Snapdragon chipset with 1.5 GHZ Dual core processor. It works on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage . A micro SD card slot is also available to increase storage up to 32 GB .
- Eluga P has 8 MP primary camera with autofocus which gives HD quality images and videos. Resolution of primary camera is 3264×2448 pixels which is capable to record videos at 1080p@30fps.
- It supports to 2G, 3G and Wi-Fi for internet access and has Bluetooth and USB to transfer data. It requires only 30 minutes to charge up to 50% and 57 minutes to charge about 80%.
Why it has set a benchmark for others?
The Eluga Power does not have any button on its sides. It has buttons on the backside , which is totally different from other Smartphones. The device gives a premium and stylish look.
It has a giant screen though we are able to hold it in one hand comfortably and can type messages easily with one hand.
The overall specs seem great but the price is too high although it’s a dual core phone. Its OS also desperate us but we hope that the company will update it soon. We played android game on this and found it very smooth and user friendly. If you want to hold a stylish, sleek and premium look phone, then Eluga Power will fulfill your requirement.
At last, we would like to say that you can make order for this awesome device and It would be better in this range.
Expected price in India : Rs 30000
Panasonic Eluga Power Specifications
[table id=58 /]