We all love funny animated images and want to place it on our blog or website. But for creating such a Gif animation, first of all you need to install Adobe Photoshop software, which allows designer to edit the images and turn them into animated Gifs with no issue.
This is old proverb that a picture can say a thousand words and of course an animated Gif probably says million or above. It depends on the no. of frames you are using in your Gif. The main thing is Gifs are awesome and can be used in various projects. The creativity plays a big role to create perfect Gif animation. You should have quality to think different and thoughtful for making a professional Gif animation so that you can use them with websites and CD presentations.
Here is simple and basic GIF animation tutorial for beginners. If you want to create image changing animation for your websites or any purpose, you can create in seven steps only in a few minutes.
We collect images in a folder which are used as frames. We arrange them as we like to get animation output.
1. Drag 4 or 5 different jpeg images in Photoshop software.
2. Convert background into layers and drag all images in one canvas.
3. Seeing following image click in the toolbar and automatically it will be redirected to image ready software.
4. Open the animation palette (window > animation ** but in photoshop cs6 this is known as timeline palette) and click on make frames from layers and all layers will be shown in the animation palette. If you want to reverse frames’ positions, click on Reverse Frames. You can set position of individual frame also by dragging and I believe it’s the simple and best procedure to create GIF animation in my knowledge.
5. You can check now your animation clicking on play button. You can control the speed of animation making change in time between frames so we will change the duration of frames. It will be changed in frame view, not in animation view.
6. You can change the time of playing gif animation that how many times you would like to play like once, forever or other (Play times can be changed according to you).
7. To save an animation file go to file and save optimized as and finally your GIF animation is complete now (make sure the file format is selected GIF) and can be used in any web project or some other places.
Check GIF Animation Preview
Here, you need to keep couple of things in your mind. Firstly, if you find the too large size of Gif animation file, then reduce the size of the individual images or compress before creating your final animation. You have another option too that you can crop the utilizable part of whole image which you need.
Secondly, if you want to get frames from a video, then you can import the frames into layers by following simple procedure; Go to file, then import and clicking on video frames to layers.
If you love our text tutorial or Video tutorial, then please let us know by mail or comment. We are waiting for your feedback.
The video will help you to create a Gif animation. :